Food gardens are sprouting up on balconies, patios, front yards, back yards, rooftops and school and community gardens around Sonoma County. Growing your own fruit and vegetables is easy and rewarding once you know the basics.
Why Grow a Food Garden?
- Fun and fresh air for your family
- Easy access to healthy, great tasting food
- Save money on your food budget
- Learn skills and be more self-reliant
- Create beauty – for you and your neighbors
- Share with neighbors and friends
So, what are you waiting for? Put that shovel in the soil and start growing!
Together we’ll grow a healthier Sonoma County.